Join the Encompass Team and become a Hospice Volunteer!
At Encompass Hospice, Volunteers set their own level of commitment based on their schedule and flexibility. Opportunities for involvement range from administrative tasks to direct patient and caregiver contact. For students looking to enter a health-related field, this is a great opportunity for you to gain some early exposure to the field of medicine!
Some ways to get involved are:
- Playing games, reading, and listening to music with patients (plus music therapy)
- Walking, playing, or caring for family pets
- Making supportive phone calls from home
- Administrative support in the office
- Offering companionship and socialization to the patient and family
- and much more!!
To learn more about joining the Encompass Team and the different opportunities available, use the information below!
Nika Sien, Volunteer Coordinator
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training