The Board of Directors for The Learning Gate is made up of dedicated community members who care deeply about the community and look for ways to increase access to early education for underserved populations. Our board is strong, but several members are retiring in the coming months. We seek community members with the skills listed below to donate one evening a month for a 3-year term as a board member. Board members are expected to participate in strategic planning and development activities, to participate in several events throughout the year (fundraisers, youth celebrations, etc.), and to lend their expertise and network connections to the Executive Director of the Association.
- Financial Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours per month for a three year term.
- Occasional attendance at corporate events and fundraisers will be expected.