The mission of Carver Scott Humane Society is to connect animals in need with people who care. We are a forward thinking foster based rescue who practices the "Adopters Welcome" philosophy. Established in 1989, CSHS has experienced significant growth in the last 2 years and is seeking to expand a variety of key positions.
This volunteer position coordinates the tagging, pulling and transporting of cats for Carver Scott Humane Society's satellite locations in Richfield, Chaska, Shakopee, Savage and Chanhassen. Working with our network of local impounds, our retail partners and our Cat Adoption Center Manager, the Cat Intake Coordinator identifies open capacity and prioritizes which cats to pull and place at these sites.
This position is fast paced and requires the ability to multi-task while managing the flow of cats at an appropriate frequency and speed. The Cat Intake Coordinator must possess excellent communication and time management skills. This volunteer position requires up to 15 hours a week and may be eligible for a monetary stipend.
- Database Administration
- Animal Care / Handling
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week
- Comfortable working in an animal welfare environment
- Janitorial Assistance
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Vetting Coordinator
- Receptionist/Office Support at...
- Fur Keeps Dog Medical Advocate
- Fur Keeps Cat Behavior Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Dog Behavior Advocate
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Technical Support Volunteer
- Cat Intake Coordinator
- Cat and Dog Adoption Advocates
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Cat Medical Advocate
- Animal Transport Assistance...