We need coaches in the Kalamazoo area at various schools. The commitment is 2 days a week for 7 weeks after school and attendance at the culminating Let Me Run SpringFest 5k on Friday, May 18th. Male and Female coaches wanted. No running experience necessary.
Let Me Run coaches impact young boys’ lives by:
- Providing the powerful gifts of undivided attention, care, and guidance.
- Fostering growth in character, personal strength, endurance, and goal setting.
- Running with them twice a week for seven weeks.
- Teaching and training them about important concepts, including integrity, friendship, self-expression, doing their best, not quitting, teamwork, and helping others.
- Helping them build self-esteem by completing a 5k at the end of the season.
When caring people come together with nothing but the purest of intentions to guide children to a place of safety, integrity, acceptance, and love the inevitable outcome will be a society with the same core beliefs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 times a week for 7 weeks for 1.5 hours
- Training for assistant coaches is recommended, but not required.