About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Position Title: HR Associate Trainer (Volunteer)
The HR Associate Trainer will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by aiding in the training and development of HR Associates concerning standard operating procedures.
Report To: Manager of HR Services
Hours: 5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
· Train incoming HR Associates on standard operating procedures.
· Answer inquiries and concerns of new HR Associates.
· Works closely with fellow HR Associates to provide suggestions and feedback on their progression.
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· 1 - 2 years of experience in human resource functions with an emphasis on training and development, full cycle recruiting and job placement.
· Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to write clearly and informatively.
· A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment