Gain experience with Raiser's Edge, the most widely used nonprofit fundraising database, while keeping your skills sharp and making a vital impact on volunteer program operations. Learn what it takes to managing a large volunteer program.
- Enter and track volunteer data using Raiser's Edge database, the most widely used fundraising database in large non-profits.
- Update records and upload electronic media for bi-weekly orientation attendees.
- Prepare materials for bi-weekly new volunteer orientations, assist with delivering training, and follow-up with volunteer referrals.
- Pursue special projects to incorporate best practices in volunteer management as agreed with supervisor, such as coordinating group service projects, developing a recruitment or media campaign, or writing newsletter content.
All you need is great attention to detail, a knack for computers, and availability for at least one four-hour weekday shift per week, preferably for 6 months.
All training provided with on-going one-on-one support. Opportunities available to expand duties to assist with a variety of volunteer program operations, such as recruitment, orientations, e-newsletters, and one-time projects.
Volunteers of America Oregon is a leader in creating vibrant, compassionate communities where every member is valued, every home is safe and every life is self-determined. The mission of VOA is to change lives by promoting self-determination, building strong communities, standing for social justice and empowering people by providing tools, education and opportunities.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week or more, 8:00-5:00