This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the success of The Landerholmstead’s beneficiaries. Selected General Board Members will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. His/her accomplishments will allow him/her to attract other well-qualified, high-performing board members. The Landerholmstead’s General Board Members will serve 13.5-month terms and will be eligible for reappointment for additional terms. Board meetings will be held biannually and committee meetings will be held as needed.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of The Landerholmstead’s beneficiaries and mission preferably based on experience
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, creativity, and a passion for improving the lives of The Landerholmstead’s beneficiaries
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 Hours/Month
- Biannual Board Meetings. Okay to teleconference in.