The Walk to End Alzheimer's (Walk) is the nationwide signature event of the Alzheimer's Association. This event raises funds to support our mission of eliminating Alzheimer's disease and supporting Research, care, and support.
The sponsorship committee will be involved with the following areas leading up to this event.
- Solicit New Walk Sponsors
- Strengthen Relationship with Existing Sponsors
- Ensure all Sponsorship benefits have been fulfilled throughout the year
- Provide an Exceptional experience for our sponsors on Walk Day.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 Hours a month
- Well connected in the community