It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
909 Mountain Lion CircleHarker Heights, TX 76548
- Create and prepare the monthly Parent to Parent newsletters
- Monitor, track, answer questions from the MCEC Homeroom - Parents.
- Coordinate with Parent teams to identify resources needed for workshops, marketing events, etc. Prepare shipping lists.
- Compile, sort, verify and ensure the accuracy of data to be entered in the Parent Trainer files.
- Maintain roster, track anticipated departure dates and forecast vacancies.
- Prepare approved updates to workshop slides, lesson plans, and supporting materials.
- Gather and collate monthly data and prepare contract required statistical reports.
- Assist with Parent to Parent Training of Trainer events.
- Maintain and populate MCEC Training calendar with Parent to Parent related activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, have a strong work ethic, and need minimal supervision.
- Must learn and use Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Must commit to 20 hours per month.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 hours weekly
Report this opportunity