We would like to invite you to attend our next volunteer orientation and training on one of the following dates:
- February 10, 2018 from 10:00 - 12:00
- May 9, 2018 from 10:00 - 12:00
- August 11, 2018 from 10:00 - 12:00
- November 3, 2018 from 10:00 - 12:00
Heart of Courage relies heavily on volunteers to provide the support and services our mothers need to improve their lives. Our volunteer program offers a variety of short- and long-term opportunities to suit a variety of interests.
- Heart Talk leaders (social workers, licensed professional counselors and interns)
- Special events
- Workshop speakers
Our volunteer orientation introduces you to the various volunteer opportunities available through Heart of Courage and gives us an opportunity to share our mission with you. If you are interested in joining our team, register today. We love our volunteers!
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/heart-of-courage-volunteer-orientation-training-tickets-42090342347
We look forward to meeting you!!
- Database Administration
- Grant Writing / Research
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training