Off broadway Development intern
Mon Apr 16, 2018 04:00 PM - Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 PM
155 First Ave.New York, NY 10003
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Director of Development on a wide variety of tasks that could include updating templates, conducting research on the individual prospects and institutions.
- Collaborating on carious communications to existing constitutes and outreach to new prospects/accounts- outgoing and incoming phone calls.
- Assisting the mail preparation
- Basic administrative tasks such as filing and updating the database.
- Requirement and Considerations:
- Intelligent , confident and energetic Individual
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Academic Training in Arts Admintrations,Fundraising, Marketing, Business Management or similar.
- Strong Interest in Performing and Visual Arts
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Theater Arts
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity