- Write articles for the MCEC website and blog
- Write press releases, public service announcements, and magazine and newspaper articles.
- Assist with the MCEC website as needed.
- Conduct other marketing as directed by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, have a strong work ethic, and need minimal supervision.
- Must learn and use Microsoft Publisher, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Marketing experience a plus
- Basic Computer Skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 hours per week