We are seeking the most suitable volunteers for our Client Enrichment Center: Senior Center. Volunteers will be working with our senior client population. Our goal is promote positive socialization and interactions amongst our senior client population through activities and conversations. Our senior center is a place for our senior clients to come and relax, hang out, participate in activities and socialize.
We are currently seeking additional volunteers to join us in the shifts below:
Dates: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday
- Set Up: 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Program: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Clean Up: 3:30pm - 4:00pm
Volunteer tasks may include:
- Preparing and serving beverages, snacks and fruits
- Have an open ear and engaging conversations
- Assist with Bingo and other activities
- Assist with tidying up the client enrichment center and restroom.
A screening process is required. If you are interested in volunteering and working with our senior client population please contact Georgie Nguyen at 209-467-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour commitment
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Feed the hungry!
- Social Services Department...
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...