Junior Achievement Finance Park Virtual volunteers are needed in high school classrooms to provide 1 to 6 hours of service delivering financial literacy lessons to 12th grade students. Training and materials are provided.
Osceola County Volunteer Spring 2018 Dates
- February 6th - Paying for Postsecondary Education
- February 13th - Volunteer Choice (Varied Topics - see below)
- February 28th - Identity Theft
Varied Topics Include:
Being an Entrepreneur
How to Complete a 1040 - EZ
Rent or Home Ownership
Understanding Stock Quotes & Roth IRAs
Leasing vs. Buying a Car
Osceola County JA Finance Park Virtual registration: https://www.volunteersignup.org/QMACX
Please feel free to call me at 407-270-4968 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Financial Planning
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 6 hours
- Harmony High School - Classroom...
- Gateway High School - Classroom...
- Liberty High School - Classroom...
- Wekiva High School - JA FPV
- Timber Creek High School - JA FPV
- University High School - JA FPV
- Boone High School - JA FPV
- East River High School - JA FPV
- Evans High School- JA FPV
- Ocoee High School - JA FPV
- Dr. Phillips High School - JA FPV
- JA Academy @Oakridge High School
- Olympia High School - JA FPV
- Simon Youth Academy
- Poinciana High School ?...
- Positive Pathways Transition- JA...
- Freedom High School - JA FPV
- Lake Nona High School - JA FPV
- St. Cloud High School -...
- Cypress Creek High School - JA FPV