About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
HR Associate (Volunteer)
The HR Associate will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by reporting to the Manager of HR Services with updates on their assigned candidates, as well as the successful completion of other HR functions as designated.
Manager of HR Services
5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
* Leads the successful placements of candidates into qualifying positions.
* Reviews and edits resumes and cover letters per our standards templates.
* Reviews and makes suggestions regarding LinkedIn Profiles.
* Researches and documents relevant job opportunities for candidates.
* Monitors job boards and social media for relevant job openings.
* Provides career counseling as needed.
* Follow up with the potential employers of our candidates.
* Reports to the Manager of HR Services with updates on their assigned candidates.
* Train other incoming HR Associates on standard operating procedures.
* Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* 1 - 2 years of experience in human resource functions with an emphasis on full cycle recruiting and job placement.
* Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to write clearly and informatively.
* A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment