Midland Need to Read is seeking local professionals to serve on our Board of Directors, with a goal to end 2018 at 20 total members!
Are you interesting in developing your leadership, growing your networking skills and contacts, adding to your personal and professional development, and becoming a service-minded advocate? Then we want you to join our board, and help us grow our mission: to develop the literacy skills of adults so they can achieve their goals, improve their lives, and impact our community.
- building connections and developing the organization at monthly board meetings
- joining the staff in volunteering at annual fundraising events
- contributing your ideas and expertise towards accomplishing common goals
- learning and growing your skill set with board member training
- developing relationships within the community who are like-minded
- networking and utilizing social media to build organizational and issue awareness
- becoming an advocate for improving adult literacy in our area
- giving back to the community alongside fellow leaders
- making a difference in the lives of adults and future generations
Together, we can equip adults to improve their lives, change their families' futures, and better our community for generations to come.
- Financial Auditing
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Real Estate & Leasing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 year term, optional 2nd consecutive term