6 people are interested
Midland Need to Read is seeking local professionals to serve on our Board of Directors, with a goal to end 2018 at 20 total members!
Are you interesting in developing your leadership, growing your networking skills and contacts, adding to your personal and professional development, and becoming a service-minded advocate? Then we want you to join our board, and help us grow our mission: to develop the literacy skills of adults so they can achieve their goals, improve their lives, and impact our community.
- building connections and developing the organization at monthly board meetings
- joining the staff in volunteering at annual fundraising events
- contributing your ideas and expertise towards accomplishing common goals
- learning and growing your skill set with board member training
- developing relationships within the community who are like-minded
- networking and utilizing social media to build organizational and issue awareness
- becoming an advocate for improving adult literacy in our area
- giving back to the community alongside fellow leaders
- making a difference in the lives of adults and future generations
Together, we can equip adults to improve their lives, change their families' futures, and better our community for generations to come.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1709 W. Wall StreetMidland, TX 79701
- Financial Auditing
- Real Estate & Leasing
- Community Outreach
- Adult Education
- Orientation or Training
- 3 year term, optional 2nd consecutive term