Purpose: We at Education Through Music-Los Angeles (ETM-LA) are seeking High School volunteers who are interested in social media and fundraising to be our High School Ambassadors. Help spread the word about ETM-LA and our mission to bring music education to disadvantaged schools.
Education Through Music-Los Angeles (ETM-LA) partners with inner-city schools to provide music as a core subject for all children. We utilize music education as a catalyst to improve academic achievement, motivation for school and self-confidence.
Location: ETM-LA’s Headquarters in Burbank (2501 W. Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505 #301) or working remotely is possible.
Key Responsibilities: Help Spread the word on ETM-La at your school and on social media
Reports to Volunteer Coordinator at Education Through Music-Los Angeles
The Length of Appointment: Ongoing basis
- A passion for music and music education
- Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability
- A desire to gain experience in social media communications
- Knowledge of various social media platforms (facebook, twitter, instagram, musical.ly, etc.)
Support: Training in our brand standards and social media communication.
Age Requirement: Current High School Student in the Los Angeles Area
Dress Code: Business Casual in the office
Development opportunities: Gain knowledge in social media and the interworking’s of a non-profit organization.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14