Purpose: Education Through Music-Los Angeles (ETM-LA) is seeking a volunteer with a graphic design background to assist in creating various marketing materials that will help further our mission in bringing music education to disadvantaged schools.
Education Through Music-Los Angeles (ETM-LA) partners with inner-city schools to provide music as a core subject for all children. We utilize music education as a catalyst to improve academic achievement, motivation for school and self-confidence.
Location: ETM-LA’s Headquarters in Burbank (2501 W. Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505 #301) or working remotely is possible.
- Creating designs and materials for events (benefite gala, teacher trainings, fundraisers, etc.)
- Creating images for social media
Reports to Volunteer Coordinator at Education Through Music-Los Angeles
The Length of Appointment: Ongoing basis
Time Commitment: 1-2 hours once a week (Mon-Fridays between 8am-3:30pm) during the school year.
- A passion for music and music education
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work in both print and digital
- Knowledge in video-editing and/or web design is a plus.
- Brand-Style Guide
- Examples of past work
- Project direction.
Age Requirement: None
Dress Code: Business Casual in the office
Development opportunities: Gain experience working within a non-profit structure
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Website Project Management
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours a week