The Project C.U.R.E. marketing & communications department oversees and directs the organization’s website and general online presence, newsletters, and media outreach. Intern projects may include:
- Maintain and optimize Project C.U.R.E.’s presence on social networking sites, including Facebook, and Twitter
- Develop content and write stories for organizational website, blog, direct mail newsletters, and e-newsletters
- Graphic design through using Photoshop and other Adobe product software
- Update, enhance and create web pages on www.projectcure.org as requested
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Graphic Design
- Website Project Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours a week
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing & Communication
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant or...
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...