C.U.R.E. Clinics are short-term medical missions at international recipient sites, which are staffed by volunteer doctors and nurses. Project C.U.R.E. dispatches eight to 10 Clinics teams to various sites throughout the year. An volunteer in this department would be involved in the following tasks:
- Gather and compile information (clinical, cultural, geographical, etc.) on and write descriptions of current and prospective Clinics sites
- Respond to inquiries from prospective volunteers
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with coordination of C.U.R.E. Clinics
You could help save lives all over the world.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours once a week
- computers, microsoft office, data entry, customer service,
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing & Communication
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant or...
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...