We need volunteers in the corporate offices from 9-1:00 in the morning or 1:00 - 4:30 in the afternoon to help answer the phones, greet guests, assist with mailing donation receipts and other general office assistance. Time is somewhat flexible. Join our team and help people in developing countries that need medical supplies. We want to save people's lives by sending them medical equipment.
We have 6 warehouses around the United States and Denver is the International headquarters. We were established in 1987, Project C.U.R.E. is the world’s largest distributor of medical supplies to developing countries. We collect excess medical supplies and previous-generation equipment from U.S. hospitals and medical manufacturers. Working with hundreds of partners globally, Project C.U.R.E. matches these valuable donations with healthcare facilities in severely resource-limited communities to empower doctors and nurses with the tools they need to treat disease, deliver vaccines, perform life-changing surgeries and ensure safe childbirth. Thanks to the dedication of thousands of volunteers nationwide, Project C.U.R.E. has touched the lives of patients, families, and children in more than 134 countries.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per week
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing & Communication
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant or...
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...