Help adults become U.S. citizens!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2450 Stevenson Blvd.Fremont, CA 94538
Help prepare adult learners for U.S. citizenship! We are looking for a tutor to teach U.S. History and Government, based on curriculum for intermediate English language learners.
2.5 hour classes of 4-10 adult learners are held once a week for 8 weeks.
We are looking for a person who has:
- facilitation skills for working with groups (classroom management experience)
- has interest in helping people become U.S. citizens
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours per week for 8 weeks
- minimum 6 month commitment