The Redmond Historical Society is seeking a Membership Committee Chair, a part of the Society Philanthropy group. This is a great opportunity for those with organizational and leadership skills. Meet new people; engage the community.
The Redmond Historical Society is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. To apply please provide resume and request a Volunteer Application.
- The Membership Committee Chair
- Provides committee leadership to organize and carry out the annual membership drive in the Community.
- Works with staff to maintain the Membership database and records
- Organizes the Membership Committee and recruits volunteer members.
- Organizes and conducts Membership Committee meetings.
- Seeks to meet membership growth and retention goals in the Action Plan and budget
- Coordinates with the Communication and Public Relations Committee to
- Gain attention for the Society and attract new members in demographics set out in the Long Range Plan.
- The Chair maintains the membership records, with staff assistance.
- Works with staff to create and maintain a membership database and other records.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English language written and oral communications.
- General understanding of Excel and Access Databases
- Desirable: Familiarity with marketing techniques directed toward building membership within in the Community
- Time to devote a few hours a week toward these goals and to attend Saturday Speaker Series programs
- Database Administration
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- A few hours a week. Six Saturday Mornings a year
- Enjoy working with people