We are looking for friendly, compassionate individuals looking to help greet our families and friends as they enter our new hospice neighborhood at Marwood Manor!
Our 16 bed neighborhood will be dedicated to those receiving end-of-life care. Greeters are asked to take shifts which will be available upon interview.
Come join our Volunteer Team and learn more about the exciting opportunities which are available!
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Hospice Care
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-hour block of time recommended
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy - Macomb County
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Office Volunteer - Port Huron