As the Manager of Data Collection, you will supervise our data collection volunteers by making sure volunteers stay on task, answering questions that volunteers have, assigning new work and performing quality assurance roles to make sure the data collected is ready to be integrated to our information system.
- Set-up templates for data collection and provide possible data sources
- Answer any questions regarding details about tasks
- Review data submitted and provide feedback
- Keep volunteers motivated and on task
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Mail
- Good people skills. Enjoys interacting with other professionals
- Detail oriented
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- from 4 to 20 hours/week
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- COA:Soldering Sunday in Summit, NJ
- LID:Academic Director
- SIT: Community Manager (Newark,...
- Mentoring program coordinator
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- MKT: Public Relations for a...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- COA: Arduino Club / Maker Club
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- COA: Computer Science Education...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- PR Manager/Content Writer
- MKT: PR/Communication
- SIT: Community Manager...
- Morris County Site Lead
- MIT App inventor Lead