ANA:Manager of Data Collection/Cleansing
21 people are interested
As the Manager of Data Collection, you will supervise our data collection volunteers by making sure volunteers stay on task, answering questions that volunteers have, assigning new work and performing quality assurance roles to make sure the data collected is ready to be integrated to our information system.
- Set-up templates for data collection and provide possible data sources
- Answer any questions regarding details about tasks
- Review data submitted and provide feedback
- Keep volunteers motivated and on task
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Mail
- Good people skills. Enjoys interacting with other professionals
- Detail oriented
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- from 4 to 20 hours/week