The 2018 hurricane season has been extraordinarily active in parts of the U.S., with Hurricane Florence currently impacting millions in the Carolinas. As this natural disaster unfolds, the staff here at VolunteerMatch is doing its part to ensure that, if you are in an affected community, you are prepared and safe. And if you are looking to help with disaster relief efforts, you know about the most effective ways to contribute.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
As the Manager of Data Collection, you will supervise our data collection volunteers by making sure volunteers stay on task, answering questions that volunteers have, assigning new work and performing quality assurance roles to make sure the data collected is ready to be integrated to our information system.
- Set-up templates for data collection and provide possible data sources
- Answer any questions regarding details about tasks
- Review data submitted and provide feedback
- Keep volunteers motivated and on task
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Mail
- Good people skills. Enjoys interacting with other professionals