The Marketing/ Event Planning Intern will work with the Development Director to help plan for an upcoming fundraiser. In addition the Development Intern will have an opportunity to learn from other staff members relating to programming and education. The Development Director will set a schedule for the Marketing/ Event Planning Intern to attend various programs, outreaches and events. Staff will be available to discuss various components of their job for a more comprehensive view on how a non-profit works. Other tasks might include working at events, coordinating mass mailings, assisting with distribution of flyers and brochures to promote events, and general office assistance.
- Must be 18 and currently enrolled in a higher education program
- Must pass a simple background check ($30 fee)
- Organized and able to work independently
- Ability to conduct Internet research and utilize Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Grant Writing / Research
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18