Ebenezer Care Center proudly offers a bell choir opportunity for its residents! Residents work on cognitive and physical motor skills while enjoying some heavenly sounds!
Volunteers will assist the team leader with a variety of activities. No musical experience needed.
Come enjoy making music and getting to know our tremendous residents!
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1. 5 hours each week
- Cultural Corner Presenter
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Shopping Escort
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Manicurist - Adult Day Program
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Bell Choir Assistant
- Bingo at Park Apartments
- Twin City History Presenter
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center