Discover a way to use you time and talents to give back in a way that is as unique as you.
Consider being a Hospice volunteer with Aurora at Home. We'd love to talk to you about how you might be able to help!
A few ideas on how you could help:
- Visiting hospice patients in their homes
- Reading, holding a hand, or just visiting, anything a good neighbor might do!
- Consider volunteering with a friend!
- Help create legacy projects or recordings
- Supportive phone calls to patients & families to just check in
- Use your professional skills to give back
- Hair stylists, Massage Therapists, Reiki Masters, Artists & Photographers
- Veteran's visiting Veterans
- Office & Administrative work
Being a hospice volunteer with Aurora at home is a rewarding experience. You will impact the lives of others, develop new skills and meet new friends while helping people.
When you become a hospice volunteer with Aurora at Home, you create a comforting environment for people, bringing them more joy, decreasing their anxiety and enhancing their quality of life. You will also benefit by impacting the lives of others, developing new skills and meeting the needs of others.
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training