The Membership & Correspondence Coordinator (M&C Coordinator) assists the Partnership Development Committee by maintaining the Woodinville Heritage Society's membership records and corresponds with the membership and supporters on behalf of the Board. A complete Volunteer Job Description is available upon request.
- Maintains the Woodinville Heritage Society's membership records in PastPerfect, ensuring all data entered is accurate and up-to-date. Retains the Society's membership records in the Society's office files.
- Participates in setting goals for increasing membership and membership renewal.
- Provides periodic reports on membership to the Partnership Development Committee and Board.
- Assists members throughout the course of their membership (joining, membership questions, renewals, etc.).
- Develops membership materials and coordinates periodic membership drives.
- Compiles and tracks the hours contributed by volunteers.
- Maintains the Society’s yearly calendar and schedules the use of the DeYoung House for private events. Coordinates with the Operational Committee to ensure functions do not overlap with the Museum’s operating hours.
- Takes an active role and attends periodic planning meetings intended to support the mission and vision of the Society.
- Collaborates with the Board, Fundraising Sub-committee and Community Outreach Coordinator to prepares and distributes periodic mailings.
- Partners with the Treasurer to prepare and send acknowledgment notes for contributions received.
- Develops standardized policies and procedures pertaining to the Membership & Correspondence Coordinator position.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 4 hours per month.
- Able to compile and maintain various Society databases.