The Community Outreach Coordinator assists the Partnership Development Chair with developing and fostering strategic relationships with other community organizations, businesses and fellow historical societies. This position is critical for the Society to realize our vision of being viewed as an essential partner in the fabric of our community. A complete Volunteer Job Description is available upon request.
- Develops and fosters important strategic relationships with other community organizations, businesses and fellow historical societies such as The Greater Woodinville Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, Northshore Schools Foundation, Fairwinds-Brittany Park, Bothell Historical Society, etc.
- Acts as the Society's ambassador at public periodic functions with Community Partners.
- Collaborates with the Society's Membership and Correspondence Coordinator to maintain partnership records in PastPerfect, ensuring all data entered is accurate and up-to-date. Retains the Society's partnership records in the Society's office files.
- Participates in setting goals for increasing community and business partnerships and commitment renewals.
- Communicates with our community partners and businesses via email, phone and/or mailings.
- Delivers Heritage Society books and other materials for sale to community partners.
- Provides periodic reports on community and business partnerships to the Partnership Development Committee and Board.
- Assists community and business partners throughout the course of their membership and support (joining, membership questions, renewals, etc.).
- Develops community and business partner materials and coordinates periodic partnership drives.
- Takes an active role and attends periodic planning meetings intended to support the mission and vision of the Society.
- Collaborates with the Board, Fundraising Sub-committee and Membership and Correspondence Coordinator to prepare and distribute periodic mailings.
- Partners with the Treasurer to prepare and send acknowledgment notes for contributions received.
- Distributes bi-monthly publication of "The Homesteader" and other materials periodically to various community and business outlets.
- Develops standardized policies and procedures pertaining to the Community Outreach Coordinator position.
- Reading / Writing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2 hours every month.
- • Comfortable with communicating verbally with community and business partners.