The Downtown Family YMCA is seeking enthusiastic, high-energy individuals that have a desire to work with youth and adults playing basketball. Gym Monitors will provide a safe, bully free, fun place for all, regardless of age, gender or background. Monitors will oversee activities going on in the gym and observe behavior of those playing to ensure rules and the YMCA values of caring, respect, responsibility and honesty are being followed. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
How to Apply:
- Visit http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/
- Click on "Apply to volunteer for the Y online"
- Click on "Register"
- Be sure to indicate that you are interested in the Gym Monitor opportunity and indicate Downtown as the location.
- Complete and submit the application. Once your application is received and your background check has been processed you will be contacted.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays 4pm to 7pm and weekends.