YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School is a 501(c)(3) organization with 25 years of experience helping young people rebuild their lives. gives young adults a second chance to earn a high school diploma, gain hands-on work experience, and transform their lives.
As we continue to raise the standards and expectations of YouthBuild students, we are always looking for additional support to help make these goals attainable. We provide opportunities that allow volunteers to work with our students to ensure their success at YouthBuild and beyond. We currently have a need for:
- Volunteer Tutors to assist our academic support classes and Saturday school sessions with homework and enrichment opportunities.
- Career Mentors to help students prepare for career and post-secondary success through mock interviews and application assistance.
- College Mentors to guide college-bound students through the admissions process.
Time commitments are flexible, and we will work with committed volunteers to find dates and times suitable for everyone involved.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please fill out this interest form or contact Volunteer Coordinator, Renny Osuna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- High School Diploma; PA Child Abuse Clearance; FBI Criminal Background Check