Gift Shop/Front Desk Volunteer at Children's Art Museum
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
46 people are interested
The i.d.e.a. Museum Shop and Visitor Services desk is looking for outgoing, friendly volunteers to assist visitor services staff during our busiest times throughout the summer.Duties
This volunteer position supports the visitor services staff. Duties include the following:
- Greeting museum visitors
- Handing out museum maps
- Giving children stickers for completing activity guides
- Bagging socks for the gift shop
- Stuffing membership envelopes
- Answering visitor questions about the museum or the gift shop items
- Communicating museum guidelines
- Assisting staff with other related tasks
The i.d.e.a. Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday, but the gift shop/visitor services volunteers are mainly needed during the following days and times:
- Tuesday 9 am - 3 pm
- Wednesday 9 am - 3 pm
- Thursday 9 am - 3 pm
- Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
Volunteers can sign up for one or more shifts per week. Additional hours are available based on volunteer availability.
Volunteers interested in this position must be friendly, outgoing, and customer-service focused to be successful in this position. All volunteers must pass background and fingerprinting processes.
We'll work with your schedule.
150 W Pepper PlMesa, AZ 85201
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 2-10 hours per week