Salesforce Best Practices Researcher
34 people are interested
Are you an expert at discovering shortcuts to success?
Join the great experiment at WhoWhatWhy. As our Salesforce Best Practices Researcher, you have the rare opportunity to meet industry experts, revamp our fundraising system, help contribute to a great cause and have a lot of fun.
This position is part-time and pro-bono, but down the road, as we grow, we can offer possibilities of compensation.
WhoWhatWhy is like no news organization you’ve ever seen: a true antidote to "fake news" that offers bracingly real analyses. Non-corporate, non-partisan, and non profit, we are powered entirely by public support and the passionate involvement of people who believe in our mission.
If you’re able to commit and want to be part of this, we want to hear from you. Send us your resume and a detailed cover letter that shows you have studied our brand and explains why you are qualified for this position. Make clear you understand the fundamentally pro bono aspect and are not mass-applying.
What You Do (Responsibilities)
- Research Salesforce implementation and outreach strategies at successful nonprofits
- Network with representatives/experts to learn how to effectively capture data and input reports on the platform
- Analyze successful systems and propose improvements on our own database
- Attend Salesforce conferences and webinars to collect tips on data inputting, wealth assessment and donor profiling
What You Bring (Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- Proven experience in best practices research
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and popular fundraising strategies used at nonprofits
- Structured thinking for analyzing and organizing information according to requirements
- Strong communication skills
What You Get
- SalesForce experience, considered invaluable in many industries
- The ability to up your game in a precision-driven environment
- Skill to perform effectively as an individual and as part of a team
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Resource Development / Management
- Network Administration
- Donor Management
- Content Management Systems