Mission of FMDNS:
An important value of the center is to have a safe and healthy environment that will meet the developmental needs of the children. In order to do this, we must recruit creative, resourceful and caring volunteers. The success of the center comes in meeting the needs of the children and families in our community.
Position Title: Teacher Assistant for 3’s
Job Description: The primarily duties the volunteer are required to do for this classroom are: book reading in small group, organize toys after playtime and clean after lunch. Other duties may be assigned not specified in this description.
- Volunteer should be friendly with children and teachers at all times
- Must possess good observational and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and reliable to the teacher’s others
- Be willing to accept other demands at the staff’s discretion where assistance is required
- Pass an FBI background check
Volunteer Needed: 1
Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm/ Afternoons 2:00pm to 6:00pm/ 5days a week
Reports To: Volunteer coordinator and/or Vista Volunteer Program Developer
Start Date: Apply Within
Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or FMDNS.org
Note: Interested volunteer candidates, please provide your PHONE NUMBER along with your request. I have been emailing interested candidates and I am not getting responses back and WE NEED YOU!
or call the nursery directly at ( 940) 387-8214 and ask for Ms. Gladis Polanco
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Problem Solving
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8:00am to 12:00pm/ Afternoons 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- We need volunteers ASAP for this position!