Mission of FMDNS:
An important value of the center is to have a safe and healthy environment that will meet the developmental needs of the children. In order to do this, we must recruit creative, resourceful and caring volunteers. The success of the center comes in meeting the needs of the children and families in our community.
Position Title: Teacher Assistant for 2’s 2
Job Description: Volunteers will be working assisting the teacher with reading books, dancing with the children and creating different interactive activities to teach the children good behavior mannerisms and constant self -control strategies for the children to remodel. Volunteers will sing songs, play with children, organize toys, and classroom cleanup. No diaper changes allow.
- Volunteers must be fully engaged and ready to assist teachers in assigned classrooms.
- Volunteers should treat his/her classroom children with respect and ensure a safe and healthy environment for the children to learn.
- Volunteers assigned for this classroom must be punctual and reliable at all times.
- Pass an FBI background check
Volunteers Needed: 2
Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm/ 3x a week
Reports To: Volunteer Developer and/or Volunteer coordinator
Start Date: Apply Within
To Apply: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or FMDNS.org
Please Note: Interested applicants please provide your phone number along with your request. I have been emailing interested candidates and I am NOT getting responses back and WE NEED YOU!
Kindly reply to my email or call me directly at FMDNS at (940) 387-8214 and ask for Ms. Gladis Polanco.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8:00am to 12:00pm/ Afternoons 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- We need consistent volunteers, ASAP!