Group Activity Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
As a Group Activity Assistant you will spend time with PAI participants as they engage in various activities including art exploration, music or pet therapy, and community outings to local attractions, a favorite store or restaurant, and more! These activities primarily take place Monday-Friday, 9am - 1pm. Your participation in these activities may include:
- Hand over hand assistance when participants are painting or drawing
- Pushing a wheelchair for a participant on an outing
- Helping a participant interact with individuals in the community, such as ordering food, paying for an item at a store, etc.
- Offer encouragement and a positive attitude
With your help, more people will have the opportunity to be meaningfully engaged in their community!
PAI is a nonprofit organization serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our mission is to engage individuals in meaningful participation and connection with the community. PAI operates four day programming sites in the northeast metro that offer an array of services and opportunities for people with disabilities to create a life they enjoy.
If interested, please fill out our online volunteer application at the following link: https://www.paimn.org/how-to-help/volunteer.html
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3700 Highway 61 N, Suite 200White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours each week, month or quarter