Saturday Dates for 2018 - June 2, July 7, August 4, September 8, October 6, November 3 and December 1
Location: Wint Nature Center at Independence Oaks County Park - 9501 Sashabaw Road, Clarkston, MI 48348
Time: 1p.m. - 5p.m.
Volunteers needed: 8 - 10
Exhibit Corps Volunteers will assist with the following activities:
1 - Exhibit Design and Construction - volunteers will create educational displays using museum practices including the collection and preparation of artifacts/biofacts, molding and casting, diorama creation, painting, and various arts and crafts activities.
2 - Artifact (Biofact) Care and Management - volunteers will follow museum practices to catalog, stabilize, clean, and in some cases repair and restore artifact/biofact assets for display, interpretation, or adaptive reuse with the park system.
Uniform: work clothes
Registration is required in advance for this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 248-975-9717 to register.How to Volunteer
Step One: If you are a new volunteer complete the volunteer application on the website at https://www.oakgov.com/parks/getinvolved/Pages/Volunteer.aspx
or if you are a returning volunteer then proceed to step 2.
Step Two: Once your application is approved, you will be sent the steps for setting up your VicNet account. This account is how you sign up for volunteer shifts.
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Tee Service Volunteers at Lyon...
- Almost New Years- South
- Awesome Autumn Dance - Adaptive...
- Wint Sensory Garden at...
- Hazel Park Jardon School Holiday
- Groveland Oaks Haunted Hallows
- Addison Oaks Boo Bash
- Pop In and Play
- History Corps at Independence...
- Jingle Bell Luncheon- Adaptive...
- Novi Hoedown - Adaptive Dance
- Jingle Bell Ball - Adaptive Dance
- Trick or Trees at Red Oaks...
- Exhibit Corps at Wint Nature...
- The Brooksie Way Half Marathon,...
- Halloween Happiness - Adaptive...
- Hometown Harvest at Red Oaks...
- Springfield Oaks Golf Volunteers
- Almost New Years- North