American Lung Association: Fight For Air Climb
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
The American Lung Association’s 7th annual Fight For Air Climb in Portland is coming up soon and we are in need of volunteers!
The climb will be held on Sunday, February 10 th in the U.S. Bancorp Tower (111 SW Fifth Ave. Portland, OR 97204). We need volunteer help for these positions:
- Registration - check in participants, issue bibs, collect money (7am - 10 am)
- Waypoint Guides/Greeters - guides participants around the event including stairwells, elevators and finish line. (7:00AM - Noon)
- Water station volunteers - Cheer on climbers and provide water stationed in stairwells. (8:00 - Noon)
- Bag check volunteers - Watch participant bags and personal items during event. (7:30AM - Noon)
- Timing volunteers - Assist official timer at the start and finish line. (8:00AM - Noon)
- Finish line volunteers - Cheer for participants and collect tags from climbers, keep traffic flowing and help break down the event. (8:00AM - Noon)
- Wrap Up volunteers - Help break down the event. (11:00AM - 1:00 PM)
For more information or to sign up as a volunteer, please visit www.climbportland.org.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
111 SW Fifth Ave.Portland, OR 97204
- People 55+
- Must be at least 13