WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where202 Palouse StreetWenatchee, WA 98801
The WRC would like to provide its residents with varied and engaging programming. Most often, this type of programming costs money. Since our organization has limited funds, we are searching for individuals who would be willing to run programs as volunteers. Residents at the Bruce are working to be more self-sufficient; part of living a fulfilling life is to be equipped with the tools to live healthily. Programs would be focused on things that promote mental, physical and emotional health.
Results: Residents will engage with programs and, as a result, will build healthier and more well-rounded lives.
- Teaching residents a simple skill such as cooking, craft hobbies, exercise
- Providing simple workshops with a variety of activities that will engage participants and encourage creativity
- Screening and background check is required for all WRC volunteers
- Expertise or experience in subject of program
- Experience running programming or curriculum building is a plus
- Must be enthusiastic, patient and flexible
- Extremely flexible, depends on volunteer’s schedule and demand for program
- Ideally something consistent (i.e. once a week, once a month, twice a month, etc.)
- Could accommodate one-time workshop
Supervision: This position will be organized by our Community Outreach Coordinator and supervised by the Bruce staff when appropriate.
Benefits to Volunteers:
- WRC will provide training
- Leadership skills
- Resume builder - curriculum planning and program facilitation
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Very flexible