Volunteers are needed to assist in transporting residents in wheelchairs to different areas of the facility. It may seem like a simple task, but it provides life-enriching opportunities for our residents who depend on the kindness of others. Can you make someone’s day a little bit brighter? Morning or afternoon shifts are available. IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THURSDAYS (9-11A AND/OR 1-3P). Training and free off-street parking provided.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One, 2-hour shift each week
- Cheerful and patient, ability to push a wheelchair
- Spring and/or Fall Cleanup
- Merrily We Roll Along!
- Painters Welcome
- Organist Needed for Catholic...
- SUMMERTIME FUN FAMILY FESTIVAL!
- A Camping We Will Go!
- Many Hands Make Light Work...of...
- Clerical Help for Nursing Staff
- Christmas is Right Around the...
- Having Fun on the Weekend
- Making Mealtime Enjoyable for...
- Who Likes Bingo?
- Assessing Seniors for...