KINDRED HOSPICE needs volunteers who are comfortable making phone calls to check new volunteers' references, to confirm visits, and other projects as needed. Calls are made from our Gahanna office (located near the I-270/Hamilton Road exit).
Orientation sessions are scheduled monthly, daytime and evening; only one session is required. Come to learn about KINDRED HOSPICE and how you can help.
Please join our team of exceptional volunteers--who help in a variety of ways to provide comfort and support to our hospice patients, their families, and our staff.
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours/month
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans