We are in search of a new Board Member or Volunteer who would be willing to keep track of our money and our donors. We are a small organization with an annual operating budget of only $35K. We run fundraisers in person and on line and need a single person to keep track of those donations, create a list of our donors so we can stay in touch, maintain our info over the course of a tax year and provide that information to our accountants in order to file our taxes, complete any other tax or certification forms, maintain a file of receipts and expenditures, etc. Also we have our yearly meeting in December where we present a financial status to the full Board (again, this takes no more than an hour to compile assuming deposit and withdrawals are recorded and maintained through the year.
This volunteer may come to Haiti on a trip but it is not a requirement of the job.
The work is probably no more than 2-4 hour per month except at tax time it is probably more like 8 hours in that month. ABoard President and Treasurer do all the work now but need to focus on grant writing over the coming year.
This opportunity is posted on behalf of Sustainable Healthcare for Haiti
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 2 hours per month
- Come work in a Children´s...
- Sales and Marketing
- GRANT WRITER FOR CHILDREN HOME...
- Translation of documents from...
- Can you write compelling proposals
- Master Money Person
- Marketing Manager
- Are you a communication...
- Looking for a CPA with a heart...
- Opportunity as Care Givers at...
- Communication Volunteer
- Sort Donated Medical Supplies...
- Music Instructor to the Home Girls
- Fundraising, Marketing,...
- Avian Rehabilitation Internship
- Administration Assistant