Darshan2Divinity’s volunteering group meets monthly once to volunteer in various organizations. If you had a passion to serve the community, but never had the drive to do it by yourself then this volunteer opportunity is perfect for you. This role is filled with opportunities and the platform is all set for volunteering. You get to volunteer in different organizations and meet new people. If you are seeking a job, you can show potential employers that you're contributing to your community. Serving others and bringing everyone together to serve others is an amazing experience. Checkout our volunteer work page https://darshan2divinity.com/simple-living/service/volunteer-work/
Volunteer Lead’s role:
- Contact volunteer organizations to schedule the volunteer event ahead of time.
- Send email to Volunteer organization to re-confirm the volunteer event.
- Co-ordinate the volunteer event. Tasks involved for co-ordination are:
- Send event sign-up email to all volunteers a week ahead of the volunteer event.
- Send event reminder email to all volunteers a day before the event.
- Co-ordinate with all volunteers to meet up at assigned location, go through the volunteer event check list, co-ordinate with volunteers for carpooling to the volunteer event, take printouts of directions to the volunteer event.
- Take photos during the volunteer event to be posted in the website.
- Bring back the volunteers to the meeting place.
- Collect feedback from the volunteers.
- Send Thank you email to all volunteers after the event.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Volunteer for an after school...
- Legal Assistant / Support
- Community center development lead
- Quickbook consultant
- Meditation Lead
- Food Waste Recycling Lead
- Spiritual Seekers / Volunteer/...
- Volunteer Opportunity for School...
- Project Lead
- Social Media Strategist
- Compost Lead
- Volunteer Manager / Hiring...
- Volunteer needed for entering...
- Volunteer Lead Role
- Legal Counseling
- Web developer
- Internet Researcher on Food Waste
- Volunteer Lead / Coordinator /
- Publication Lead