Make Someone's Last Moments Their Best Moments, Become a Hospice Volunteer!
3 people are interested
It Starts With You.
Volunteers originally started hospice and they continue to be a major part of hospice today. Year after year, they contribute time and energy to assist hospices by:
- Responding to the needs of the patients, families, hospice staff, and the community.
- Enhancing community understanding of healthcare through educational programs and outreach activities.
- Volunteering/cost savings for hospice.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Ways that you can serve:
Offer bedside presence and companionship to patients.
Relieve primary caregivers for short periods of rest.
Assist with light meal preparations and household chores.
Read to patients, provide arts & crafts and other leisure activities.
Volunteer specialized certification such as massage therapy, music therapy and emotional pet therapy.
We'll work with your schedule.
1203 George C. Wilson DriveSuite AAugusta, GA 30909
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One Visit Per Week at Minimum
- Must Have Own Means of Transportation