A Special Events Support Volunteer works closely with the Marketing and Events Coordinator to assist with special events throughout the year. Special Events Volunteers set up the general layout of an event, serve as greeter or information specialist at events, and if interested can join a planning committee.
Must be comfortable performing general work tasks, such as lifting chairs, moving tables, and setting up refreshment areas in both an indoor and outdoor environment.
Ability to perform tasks independently or with a group.
The ability to interact with diverse groups such as children, adults, staff, volunteers, and the public.
Available to attend predetermined committee meetings if applicable.
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Research Team Member
- Exhibit Support Volunteer
- Marketing Support Volunteer
- Youth Volunteers and Internships
- Special Events Volunteer
- Collections Care Assistant
- Gallery Interpreter
- Pioneer School Experience Midway...
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Preservation Team Member
- Facility Maintenance Generalist
- Primary Museum Experience and...