A Fundraising Support Volunteer work closely with the Executive Director to locate funding for Museum initiatives. Fundraising Support Volunteers write grants, seek out sponsorships, and correspond with potential supporters.
Grant writing experience preferred.
The ability to interact with diverse groups such as children, adults, staff, volunteers, and the public.
Ability to perform tasks independently or with a group.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This opportunity can also be performed at the location.
- Research Team Member
- Exhibit Support Volunteer
- Marketing Support Volunteer
- Youth Volunteers and Internships
- Special Events Volunteer
- Collections Care Assistant
- Gallery Interpreter
- Pioneer School Experience Midway...
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Preservation Team Member
- Facility Maintenance Generalist
- Primary Museum Experience and...