A Marketing Support Volunteer works closely with the Marketing and Events Coordinator to highlight the offerings of the Museum. Marketing Support Volunteers assist with the promotion of temporary exhibits, research avenues of promotion through social media markets, lead mass mailings of marketing materials, create follow-up procedures to gauge visitor experiences.
Have knowledge of or be open to learning the steps of a marketing campaign.
Proficient in basic computer skills, such as performing data searches, email, and Microsoft Suite.
The ability to interact with diverse groups such as children, adults, staff, volunteers, and the public.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Research Team Member
- Exhibit Support Volunteer
- Marketing Support Volunteer
- Youth Volunteers and Internships
- Special Events Volunteer
- Collections Care Assistant
- Gallery Interpreter
- Pioneer School Experience Midway...
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Preservation Team Member
- Facility Maintenance Generalist
- Primary Museum Experience and...