Safe Place for Pets compassionately serves terminally ill people by finding new. loving homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
As a 100% volunteer non-profit, Safe Place for Pets is seeking a Website Assistant to p rovide support and backup for the Website Coordinator.
- Provide content, solutions and modifications for website as needed.
- Willing to commit 2-4 hrs. per week for website maintenance.
- Volunteer abides by and actively supports the mission and values of Safe Place for Pets.
- Volunteer will be supervised by the Website Coordinator and the Safe Place for Pets Board.
- Actively refresh Home page content.
- Modify photos to meet website standards.
- Add new pet profiles and update existing pet profiles as changes occur.
- Maintain external websites.
- Assist with special projects throughout the year, i.e., fundraising, special events.
- Make changes in a timely manner.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity or how you can help support terminally ill people and their pets, please see our website at www.safeplacepets.org, email us at email@example.com, or call and leave us a message at 719-359-0201 and we'll return your call!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours per week