Yours Humanly is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and associated committees. Function as the primary contact person for the Board and associated committees.
Functions and Duties:
- Create meeting(s) timeline, prepare and distribute meeting notification, correspondence, and agenda materials.
- Attend board meetings and record minutes. (1 meeting per month on the third Wednesday of every month from 9 am to 11 am in Walnut Creek)
- Provide general administrative support.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing email communications on behalf of the organization.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
Self-motivated, focused, positive attitude, flexible, and proactive
Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
Strong organizational skills
Ability to write clearly and eloquently
Ability to work well with people at all levels
Ability to make decisions and maintain confidentiality
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Advanced computer skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Excellent spelling, grammar, and editing skills
Record and compose minutes for board meetings
Presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, and integrity.
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours per week
- Other than attending board and committee meetings in person, rest of the work can be done virtually.